So fans,
The dreaded day has come where I am starting to contemplate cutting my beautiful hair. With all of the events that have transpired throughout the last year, I feel infinitely more mature, ok maybe not mature, more adult than ever before. This has led me to the idea of making my image slightly more, the correct word eludes me so let's say, professional. Maybe.
I know its a very overplayed idea, but I genuinely intend, and have intended for some time, to bring a fresh start in with the new year. A change of image, one including a haircut, plays a big part of this. I am slowly phasing into a more usual, yet still unique style of dress and image in general. Though my debauched behaviour is one aspect I refuse to change. Hopefully my new, yet still immeasurably sexy, image will even help increase the frequency of the already numerous disgraceful acts of mine.
Much love,
Ash
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment