Evening all,
So again I am a day late and again it is with reason. Yesterday was spent on a 21 hour drinking bender in which I queued for a ticket I already have purely for a reason to drink for 21 hours. Now, some of you may be thinking "alcoholic", "waster", "legend" and yes I am all three, however, the end of year ball queue is an event so legendary that I was actually interviewed for a radio show whilst in it. That's a fabrication, it was a university radio show, but still, even a small victory is a victory and even a little bit more fame can't hurt especially as I stuck to my usual motif and was completely out of my tree whilst doing said interview. This queue is the drunkest night of my year, more so than the ball itself and for that I owe it the past days worth of sleep and the bruise on my hip from sleeping on its cold, hard floor.
And now!! The greatest idea I have EVER had!! (and that's saying something). British Meal Time!! For those of you not having the faintest idea what I am jabbering on about, go to youtube, search for Epicmealtime and be AMAZED. Now imagine BritishMealTime and blow your mind out of your bellybuttons.
Expect greatness!!
Ash
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment