You know what's almost as awesome as me?
Strip clubs.
They truly do represent everything I love; overpriced beverages, a sense of indecency and naked, sometimes attractive women with a seemingly legitimate yet completely feigned sense of wanting in their eyes. Perfect. Yet their is a fairly apparent hierarchy in place as to which girls "work" which days. This is the single flaw with strip clubs, well, that and the managers. Not to say that I don't agree with ranking girls according to their physical attributes, I do, but I tend to have places to be on the nights in which the alpha-strippers (let's call them the "A-team") present themselves. Saturday nights call for my rather popular face to attend various clubs which unfortunately do not have the word "strip" in front of them. Tuesday nights and Sunday nights have NOTHING to keep me enthralled. Yet this is when the "B-team" comes out to force me into paying for what is, yes, a pleasurable dance but one with which I am left with a vague sense of shame rising from the strippers perfume upon my groin.
I realise anyone who visits strip clubs should leave with a sense of shame regardless, but hey, I'm awesome.
Love
Ash
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment